Thursday, 28 January 2016

DesignerDaughter by Megan Gallagher

DesignerDaughter is a fashion, lifestyle and beauty blog which I have started to document my journey through my career in fashion and my twenties in general! I am a twenty-one year old Fashion Buying and Merchandising graduate based in Donegal Town. I currently work in H&M in Letterkenny and have previously worked in Ted Baker and Brown Thomas so I know my stuff when it comes to fashion and retail. Through this blog I hope to connect with as many of you as possible and share my views on the retail sector, my work experiences in fashion, styling and much more. As I am only starting out, please bear with me, I will have some interesting posts and content that I think you will enjoy in the coming weeks. 
That's it for now!

Until the next post,

Megan 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment